The weight loss market is one many know pretty darn well. People have reviewed a great many diet programs, ranging from very good to downright terrible. Mother's weight problems is such an issue especially after birth. If mom is on diet, guess what happens, so is everyone in the home.
Today lets review a really good one. It’s called The Primal You and I have become a big fan for several reasons:
• The science makes so much sense; it examines what human beings are genetically programmed to eat.
• It’s not some crazy fad diet; it's about optimum health as much as he talks about weight loss.
• It works... Fast!
• There’s no food reduction involved. You can eat a lot and people say they are never hungry on this diet.
• It’s not just the typical weight loss ebook that most people sell. In addition to a workbook, this online course has 2 ½ hours of video, broken into 6 easy to watch “episodes”.
• It also has access to over 1,000 recipes online.
As a consumer frustrated with all the conflicting information in the market, Derek Gatehouse has researched diet and exercise diligently for 30 years. When his doctor told him at age 26 that he had to take medication for high blood pressure, he began researching food and diet even harder, as he had always heard that blood pressure was controllable with the right diet.
12 years later, at age 38, Derek put himself on The Primal You diet. Within weeks he lost weight, gained muscle, and brought his blood pressure back under control. That was 13 years ago and he has not taken medication since.
The incredible part of the story he says, is that the diet his research uncovered is the “diet that was meant for the human species”, and because of this it resets your body’s metabolism to a state of fat burning, instead of a state of fat storing like most of today’s foods do. People on the website who have been on the diet for a long time also say that you’re not hungry on this diet; that you can actually eat!
Knowing diets as mother's do, and having seen the success of this program and how easy it is to understand and to follow, a lot of mom's give it their highest recommendation. Try it!